Posted on February 10, 2016
Raspberry Dark Chocolate bites
Since Valentine’s day is coming up, I thought I would get in the spirit with little dark chocolate heart candies. Try to find soy-free dark chocolate (which will also be dairy free). I use Enjoy Life brand chocolate chips and the Organic 73% super dark chocolate bars at Trader Joe’s. As my mom says – “Love Love!”
- 6-oz package of raspberries
- 1 soy-free, dairy-free dark chocolate bar
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet enjoy life chocolate chips
1. Heat the raspberries in a saucepan over medium heat until they have formed a sauce, about 15 minutes.
2. At the same time, use your double boiler to melt the chocolate.
3. Once the chocolate is melted, mix with the warm raspberries and then quickly fill a silicone candy mold. I used a heart mold.
4. Pop the mold in the freezer for at least 1/2 hour then take the chocolates out of the mold and store them in a container in the freezer.